1. The CCD image sensor in the spectrometer makes simultaneous measurement possible across the full range of wavelengths in the visible spectrum, as well as high-speed, high-accuracy measurement of film thicknesses.
2. Recipe wizard function for easy operation.
3. Supports a wide range of measurement data processing functions including 3D mapping, film thickness data compensation, histogram displays, and a range of other statistical tools.
4. Automatic measurement with auto-stage and auto-focus functions.
5. Standard setup capable of measuring the thickness and spectral reflectance of 25 kinds of films. A wide variety of measurement programs are available to support measurements for other film types.
6. Simultaneous multi-layer measurements for up to 4 layers of film.