- Each unit is composed of a microscope section and spectrometer section, which incorporate an objective lens unit, manual XY stage, electric revolver, objective lens, filter insert section, and light source. A fiber optic input type CCD spectrometer has been adopted, enabling the reflected light from the sample surface to be simultaneously measured across all wavelengths in the visible light range. This provides high-speed, high-precision measurement of film thicknesses.
- The system's simultaneous full-wavelength photometry and high-performance CPU provide high-speed computation, with immediate display of film thickness values.
- Use of the recipe wizard function greatly simplifies the complicated process of recipe creation. Both the registration and management of recipes have also been significantly improved
● Measurement of 25-type layered film (UV model: 29 type)
● Measurement of spectral reflectance
● User registration of film types
● Three-dimensional mapping of measured data and other statistical outputs
● Simultaneous measurement of layered film (up to four layers)
● Calculation of the etch rate