Manual Plasma CVD Equipment VC-R400G/F
- CVD equipment for testing, research, evaluation, and trial production.
- Using LIA™-ICP（Inductively Coupled Plasma) enables high speed, high accuracy deposition.
- Multipoint control (either manual or automatic) enables more detailed uniformity. Various other options are available as well.
- Newly developed bias power supply available for use with DLCs.
- Ultra high-speed deposition possible. (more than 5x faster than SCREEN's conventional units)
- Verification on this Laboratory Equipment can be easily fed back to production units.
R&D to mass production
(Glass, Metal, etc.)
Resin film (PET, PEN),
|Target for deposition||
DLC, SiN, SiO, etc.
W400 x L500 mm
500 mm width
Deposition down, static deposition (or in-line deposition)
* Contact us for other substrate sizes.
* LIA is a registered trademark and/or a trademark of EMD Corporation.