Coater Line SK-P series
SK-P series are designed to handle coating of high-viscosity polyimide varnishes of several thousand mPa・s, allowing them to form the extremely thin films needed for flexible substrates.
Since SK-P series perform everything from cleaning large glass support substrates to polyimide material coating and drying, they improve productivity in mass production dramatically.
- Industry-leading line takt of 120 seconds or less
- The LinearcoaterTM slit-type coating system has been relaunched as a Polyimide coater for flexible display with outstanding coating uniformity.
- In addition to conventional thick films, thin films of just 5 μm can be formed. (when dry, guaranteed under prescribed conditions)
- Resolves various issues that occur during the manufacturing process for OLED panels, including the generation of organic contaminants, minute particles and static electricity.
|Line takt times
|120 sec. or less
|3% or less
|5 to 20μｍ when dry
（guaranteed under prescribed conditions）
|Substrate temp. uniformity
* Please contact us for systems that support substrate sizes less than the 6th generation.