Coater/Developer SK-F series
The SK-F series are coater/developers specially designed for the forming process of the Color Filter (CF) films for rollable or foldable OLEDs.
SCREEN FT has leveraged its extensive experience in creating market-proven coater/developers specialized for the manufacture of OLED panels.
The SK-F series will make a significant contribution to the improvement of yield rates for OLED panels.
- The entire process from coating through development of CF films is executed in a single integrated line.
- Designed to form CF films on the substrates with an OLED luminescent layer.
- Two 6th generation half-substrates processed continuously.
- ESD suppressor by conductive member, employment of Levitation Linearcoater Levicoater™, and optimized position of ionizers.
- A two-nozzle coater is available for production lines that use multiple types of coating material.
SK-F1500H：1,500mmｘ925mm (G6 half)