SCREEN GA Releases Hiragino fonts via fonts.com Online Font Store
April 16, 2020
SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co., Ltd. (SCREEN GA) has released its Hiragino fonts via fonts.com (www.fonts.com), an online font store operated by Monotype Imaging Inc. The popular Hiragino fonts, which are both developed and sold by SCREEN GA, will be available for purchase from this April. To meet the many requests received from creative professionals, the release also includes Web Fonts that can be used worldwide.
- Hiragino Serif (Mincho) W3, W6
- Hiragino Sans (Kaku Gothic) W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9
- Hiragino Sans Rounded (Maru Gothic) W4
- Hiragino Sans Simplified Chinese (GB) W3, W6
- Hiragino Sans Traditional Chinese (TC) W3, W6
SCREEN GA and Monotype previously formed a business partnership for the global distribution of Hiragino fonts via MyFonts by Monotype (www.myfonts.com). This agreement led to Hiragino fonts becoming available worldwide from December 2018.
The new arrangement also makes Hiragino fonts available from fonts.com, which is likewise operated by Monotype. The latest release also includes a globally available Web Fonts.
• For further details of the products and services provided by fonts.com, please visit www.fonts.com.
• Hiragino is a registered trademark and/or trademark of SCREEN Holdings Co., Ltd. in Japan and/or certain other countries.
Information contained in the news release are current on the date of publication, but may be subject to change without notice.