- Coating quality control
An ion beam helps achieve improved adhesion and coating density.
This system also keeps down absorption and diffusion, making it possible to control curvature and coating stress.
An RF grid type featuring high ion energy is also available.
Single Substrate EB Evaporation System IBAD series
- Formation of films at low temperatures
- Independently developed diffusion pump that significantly shortens exhaust times
- Stable coating and outstanding uniformity that maintain maximum production volumes
- Simple, user-friendly operation
- Structure that enables extremely easy maintenance
Ion Beam Source（End-hall type）
Electron Beam Source Module and Crucibles
- High-efficiency heating
Evaporation of materials with a high melting point such as tungsten (W), tantalum (Ta), molybdenum (Mo), oxides and so on is possible due to direct heating of the material.
- Non-reactive crucible
This unit uses a water-cooled copper crucible allowing for evaporation of pure materials, since there is no reaction between the material and crucible from heated vapor deposition.
- Reduced operating costs
A highly resilient tungsten filament is used as the source for the electron beam. This offers significantly lower operating costs compared with resistance heating.
Coating performance (example)
|Number of layers||
|Contact angle (AF)||
250 x 170 mm
|Processing count per batch||