Vacuum Dry Chamber VA-R400G
After coating, the vacuum dry chamber holds the substrates in a low-pressure environment to accelerate drying.
- Significant reduction of the footprint thanks to collection of the vacuum pump, electrical box, and operation panel inside the equipment.
- Ability to perform low-pressure processing of 10 Pa or less.
- Ability to adjust the support height of a substrate.
- Control of unevenness and foaming using low-pressure processing that enables the vacuum pressure to be reduced in fixed steps.
- Availability of a function for monitoring the pressure wave form.
W50 x L50 ～ W400 x L500 mm
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||
985 x 1,044 x 1,760 mm