Single Substrate Plasma CVD Equipment VC series
Low-Inductance Antenna (LIA™) plasma technology and our large substrate transfer technology are used in large substrate processing CVD equipment.
LIA™ plasma technology features high-density plasma generation while reducing damage to substrates, while large substrate transfer technology was developed for our display manufacturing equipment that holds the largest share of the world market. These technologies are combined to enable high-speed, uniform processing even with large substrates.
- High deposition rage SiNx 3.0nm/sec. or higher
- Excellent uniformity ±3% or less (ex. Effective area 1,200mm x 1,000 mm)
- Deposition-up type
Substrate size：1,500 mm x 1,850 mm (G6)
- High precision technology can now be easily introduced in a laboratory setting.
- VC series are available inlined with "VS series".
* LIA is a registered trademark and/or a trademark of EMD Corporation.